Assisted reproductive technology (ART) has skyrocketed in the last few years. All over the world, infertility is rising. The modern day’s busy lifestyle, advanced age, stress, etc., contribute to infertility. Additionally, there has been increased awareness regarding ART techniques, so more people are adopting them, and a considerable demand for ART treatments has been perceived. There is a surge in ART clinics not only in urban areas but also in semi-urban areas as well. Due to its cost-effectiveness and reasonable success rates, India is also attracting medical tourists worldwide. This led to the emergence of opportunities for candidates looking for IVF training in India to provide effective treatments to infertile couples.
To be a good IVF doctor, knowledge and expertise are the keys. A skilled doctor can achieve the best results in the IVF Laboratory. The IVF training course provides all the tools required to be an excellent clinical embryologist. The panel of experts will properly guide you to broaden your experience and learn the most advanced techniques. IVF success depends on the IVF specialist’s accuracy, precision and expertise.
IVF Training for Doctors at ZIVA Fertility Training Institute
IVF Training for Doctors in India Hyderabad is designed for those with an inborn passion for improving their understanding of assisted reproduction technology’s theoretical and practical aspects. At ZIVA Fertility Training Institute, we designed our courses to provide theoretical understanding and practical experience to candidates in various aspects of Clinical Embryology. Candidates who undergo this training gain immense knowledge of the complex issues they will face while implementing these modern infertility treatments. They will also learn how to give counselling and support to infertile couples. ZIEFT provides various ART courses, and IVF training is one of our most popular training courses.
What are the course objectives for IVF training in ZIEFT?
The IVF training targets to train the candidates in the:-
- Andrology protocols
- Setting up an ART Lab
- Handling of equipment and instruments in ART Lab
- Embryology Protocols
- All the detailed paperwork required in IVF Labs and regulations in ART.
- IVF Training course will help the applicants understand the end-to-end IVF process, including all the nuances involved in the treatment.
- IVF training also involves an intensive workshop where they get a complete insight into the prerequisites and techniques associated with In Vitro Fertilization (IVF).
- IVF training course includes classes on the technique, demonstrations, and live hands-on training. In the live training, they practise how to fertilize the egg with the sperm collected from the couple. They will also learn to do ovarian stimulation, egg retrieval, and sperm collection.
Eligibility: MBBS, MS, Ob&G, MD, DGO. This training program is designed to meet the educational needs of new and experienced clinicians, laboratory scientists and allied health professionals interested in evaluating and treating infertile couples.
Process of certification at ZIEFT
Participants are assessed based on daily quizzes, periodical assignments, and module-end examinations. Only after successful completion of all the criteria shall certificates be awarded.
What functions can a trained IVF doctor perform?
- Handle Male and Female Infertility
- Investigations related to Infertility
- Investigations related to Infertility
- Collection and delivery of semen sample
- Routine semen analysis
- Ovarian health determination
- Microscopic examination for count and motility
- Morphology estimation according to WHO & Kruger’s strict criterion
- Ovarian stimulation
- Egg retrieval and sperm collection
- Lab fertilization for embryo formation
- Safety guidelines for an ART laboratory
At the end of the training, they will get a course manual and certificate of completion.
We are very proud to train candidates from all over the country. Our students are getting the best training to bring joy and happiness to the lives of many. Please visit our website https://zieft.com/ or contact us at +91 9849728646.
Add Your Comment