Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is an artificial procedure used to treat Infertility. Under this procedure, the sperm is washed and concentrated, then directly inserted into the uterus when an ovary releases one or more eggs to be fertilized. This procedure takes approximately two weeks.
During the IUI Training course, we at Ziva will help the applicants understand sperm processing techniques. This course will be an intensive workshop to get a complete insight into the prerequisites and processes associated with Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI). The IUI Training course includes lectures on IUI Techniques, demonstrations, live hands-on training on sperm preparation procedures, and troubleshooting tips.
The main objective of this module is to train in the following:
- Male and Female Infertility
- Investigations related to Infertility
- lUI and stimulation Protocol
- Collection and delivery of semen sample
- Routine semen analysis
- Microscopic examination for count and motility
- Morphology estimation
- Sperm preparation techniques
- Safety guidelines for andrology laboratory
- The training duration at Ziva for the Embryology diploma is three months for NRI students and one year for Indian students. This unique course has provided practical skills to perform in IVF laboratories.
- The course ends with Assessment And Certification.
- The students are assessed with weekly quizzes, periodical assignments, and paper presentations with exams at the end of each module. Certifications are awarded after the completion of each module and course successfully.
To join Ziva institute for Diploma in Embryology, eligibility is only for citizens of India. The required qualifications are:
MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BDS, BSc, MSc, or equivalent life science qualifications.
Healthcare professionals such as., a nurse, scientists, or clinical embryologists. MBBS pass-outs from medical universities from Ukraine, Kazakhistan, Russia, China, Belarus, Georgia, Indonesia, and the Philippines are also eligible for admission at Ziva training institute.
For more information, please contact Anuradha
course correspondent: Anuradha
Add Your Comment