Managing Male Partner in ART Practice
Managing Male Partner in ART Practice focus on the development of clinical excellence in all aspects of male fertility management and basic science techniques in Andrology.
- Making a diagnosis of male infertility
- Interpreting semen analysis
- Medical and lifestyle approaches to improving semen quality
- Managing male infertility in endocrine causes
- Management of infections in male infertility
- Ejaculatory dysfunction: Retrograde ejaculation
- Management of Azoospermia
- Genetics of male infertility
- Surgical sperm retrieval of sperms
- Varicocele: surgical intervention or ART?
- Treating erectile dysfunction
- ART: which options to choose for male infertility?
- Scrotal Ultrasonography in male infertility
- Transrectal Ultrasonography in male infertility
Eligibility: MBBS, MS, OBG, MD, DGO
TRAINEES WILL GET
- Course manual
- Certificate on completion of the course
This Training program is designed to meet the educational needs of new and experienced clinicians, laboratory scientists and allied health professionals with an interest in the evaluation and treatment of the infertile male.