USG Training Program
USG Training course designed for the practitioner interested in the ultrasound evaluation of the non-gravid pelvis.
Lecture includes basic physics, image orientation, and knob logy. Trans abdominal and Transvaginal scanning technique and protocol are reviewed along with pathology and case studies. Transvaginal scanning is included. The hands-on sessions in the trainer’s guide are essential components of the course and must be supervised by an experienced ultrasound practitioner.
- Understanding ultrasonography: principles and physics
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Ethics of Ultrasonography
- 3D Ultrasonography and infertility
- Ultrasonography and diagnosis of polycystic ovary syndrome
- Ultrasonography of uterine fibroids
- Ultrasonography of the endometrium
- Ultrasonography of the cervix
- Ultrasonography of congenital uterine abnormalities
- Ultrasonography of hydrosalpinges in infertility
- Ultrasonography of ovarian reserve
- Ultrasonography in oocyte retrieval
- Ultrasonography guided embryo transfer
Eligibility: MBBS, MS, OBG, MD, DGO
TRAINEES WILL GET
- Course manual
- Certificate on completion of the course
This Training program is designed to meet the educational needs of new and experienced clinicianswith an interest in the evaluation and treatment of the infertile female.